Most of our items are shipped via UPS using UPS shipping rates. Delivery times may vary, so please track your shipment via the tracking number we provide for you.
In-stock orders generally ship within 1-3 business days upon receiving payment.
Custom orders, vinyl orders, and canvas orders can take 10 – 15 business days to ship.
If your order exceeds 150 lbs, we will use a freight company (trucking transportation) to ship your order. To obtain an accurate shipping quote for an order that exceeds over 150 lbs, please call our customer representative at (800) 788-6808. In many cases, we can provide you with a much lower shipping quote when we understand your order more accurately, so please contact us at email@example.com.
- We cannot ship to a P.O. (Post Office), A.P.O. (Army Post Office), or F.P.O. (Fleet Post Office) boxes. To avoid any delays, please make sure your ship-to address is NOT a P.O., A.P.O., or F.P.O. Box. Shipping charges are based on the ship-to address and size/weight of products.
- Shipping fees cannot be refunded when shipping address is incorrect or undeliverable, or buyer or buyer’s designated receiving agent refuses to or is unable to accept UPS, FedEx or freight or other shipment packages.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to receive the delivery at business locations that may require a signature. We are not responsible for return shipments due to the customer’s lack of availability.
- Items returned due to unavailability will not be eligible for a refund on the original shipping charges. Under situations like this, it is the responsibility of the customer to pay for the reshipment of the order(s).
- Packages that are refused will be charged a refusal fee, which is based on the carrier. The Original & Return Shipping Charges will be deducted from the total refund amount if the order has been refused.
- Tarps & Tie-Downs reserves the right to change the shipping method from what the customer has selected, if our business operation calls for it. In this case, a comparable or faster shipping method will be selected.
- Tarps & Tie-Downs reserves the right to change shipping method from regular UPS to Freight Shipping for large, heavy or bulk orders.
Tarps & Tie-Downs ships using UPS, UPS Freight and other Freight Carriers.
For orders weighing over 150 pounds, we offer comparatively more affordable freight shipping as an option. As you submit your order, you’ll be given options for shipping. Tarps & Tie-Downs is not responsible for the delivery date or the delivery time shipping companies give you. Once your order leaves our business center, we do not guarantee that it will arrive at the destination on time, since that is wholly dependent on the shipping company and its operation.
Many of our deliveries are shipped via UPS, which will only deliver to a street address. UPS cannot deliver to a P.O. Box address. Tarps & Tie-Downs cannot ship to P.O. (Post Office), A.P.O. (Army Post Office), or F.P.O. (Fleet Post Office) boxes. To make sure your order doesn’t get delayed, please make certain that your ship-to address is NOT a P.O., A.P.O., or F.P.O.
Freight delivery is used when the size and/or weight of the product is too large to ship using small package carriers.
If your order is being delivered by Freight delivery, a large 28′ or 53′ truck will be used to ship and deliver it.
We may also deliver part of your order by truck due to the characteristic of the product. Freight deliveries are generally carried out from Monday through Friday between 8:00am-5:00pm, unless other arrangements are made between you and the carrier. Freight companies will not dispose your packaging materials for you. Please keep in mind that the street access must be at least 10 feet wide with an overhead clearance of at least 14 feet. If the street is smaller than the dimensions mentioned, other arrangements need to be made for delivery, such as picking up at the delivery terminal or using an alternate ship-to address for your delivery. Please note the following:
Your delivery address must be capable of accepting a freight truck.
Someone will need to be present to sign for the delivery.
All charges for any redelivery or refusal of the shipment are the customer’s responsibility and will be charged to the customer’s original method of payment.
In the unlikely event of damages or mistakes on your order, please note it on the freight bill and accept the delivery. Contact our customer service department and they will promptly take care of any issues.
Additional charges may incur for multi-truckload deliveries and/or special crate packaging. In that case, we will contact you via phone or email about the additional charges.
Some larger orders may require a lift gate truck if a loading dock is not accessible. The added cost is the responsibility of the customer.
Inspect Upon Delivery
It is crucial that you inspect the package at the time of delivery and before you sign the carrier’s delivery receipt.
It is the customer’s responsibility to check that all items are correct and all pieces are accounted for before you sign. If a box is missing, you may accept the delivered pieces, make a note of the shortage on the delivery receipt, and contact Customer Service to locate the missing item(s). If your product is being shipped by LTL or freight, be sure to check the product for any damage or missing items. All discrepancies must be noted on the Bill of Lading and signed by the driver. If there is no notation on the Bill of Lading for damaged or missing items, Tarps & Tie-Downs will not issue credit or replace missing items.
After the order has been shipped, if the customer finds that he/she has given an incorrect shipping address (wrong house #, wrong zip, missing apartment #, etc) and needs to be corrected, there will an additional fee of $15.00 for each ground packages and $25.00 for each air packages. These fees are charged by UPS for incorrect addresses and will be charged on the credit card your order was placed. If you feel you have been charged this fee in error, please contact us so we may dispute the fee for you. Incorrect addresses may also result in delayed delivery. Please double check your shipping address for accuracy. We appreciate your understanding.
Damaged, Lost or Defective Item(s)
You may choose to refuse the delivery if there is unacceptable damage to your item(s). If you choose to refuse the delivery, you must note the damages on the delivery receipt. Please contact Customer Service to notify us of the refusal. If only part of an item is damaged, you may accept the order, record the damages on the carrier’s delivery receipt, and contact us. Tarps & Tie-Downs may be able to replace damaged pieces. If a damaged item arrives outside of our business hours, please contact us on the next business day. We will request that any replacement item(s) be sent to you promptly and free of charge.
Once you have signed the delivery receipt, including any notation of damage, make sure to ask the freight carrier for a copy of the delivery receipt. Also, record the freight company’s name and trailer number so we may track the order back to our vendor or warehouse. If you discover damages after the delivery is complete, please contact Customer Service within 24 hours so that we may resolve the situation immediately.