Conditions of a Refund/Exchange
All returns must be verified before a refund is issued.
If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased from us, we will issue you a refund as long as the conditions below are met:
- The ordered item must be unopened and in the original condition for a refund/exchange. “Original Condition” means that there are no scratches, blemishes, misuse, negligence or marks on the item. There must be no signs of wear on the product. We cannot accept a return of any item with any indication that it has been used.
- Customer must return the unused purchased item within 30 days of the purchase date for a refund of the original purchase price.
- For custom-made orders, all sales are final. No refunds, returns, or exchanges.
- Tarps & Tie-Downs is not liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages in connection with the use of the products, including any cost or expense of providing substitute equipment or service during periods of non-use.
- We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in shipment; we recommend that items be shipped back through UPS, Fed Ex or insured parcel post.
What you’ll receive in the refund.
- All items that are properly returned under this policy are eligible for the option of a refund or store credit.
- The refunded amount will be for the original purchase price, minus the shipping & handling fee, and a 20% restocking fee.
- Any “Free Shipping” item returned will have the outbound freight charge & handling fees deducted from the total return, as well as a 20% restocking fee.
- The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable. It is the responsibility of the customer.
- If the customer refuses to accept the ordered item upon delivery, any return shipping fee accrued will be deducted from the total refund.
Tarps & Tie-Downs reserves the right to refuse return and refund for any item that doesn’t comply with the direction below.
- Contact email@example.com or 800-788-6808 prior to returning an Item(s). Please state the reason for initiating the refund.
- You must fill out Return Merchandise Authorization Form to get an R.M.A. number before returning a merchandise.
- Returned items must be accompanied by their original documentation (copy of invoice, receipt, etc.) and a copy of the email with an RMA Number.
- Each returned item(s) will undergo inspection by our warehouse personnel and must be signed off by a manager before any refunds are authorized.
- Please allow 3-5 business days from when we receive your returned item(s) to process your refund.
- You will be notified by email once your return is processed.
Defective Item Refund
Please contact us immediately if you notice a manufacturer defect upon receiving the merchandise. When examining the defect, please do not confuse it with damage that occurred during the shipping process.
Our process of processing a defected item is outlined below:
- We will ask you to email a picture of the defective item and describe the nature of the defect.
- All items sent back for defects will be examined and tested, so please describe how/when/where defect occurs.
- If we determine, after reviewing the pictures, that the merchandise is a manufacturer defect, we’ll ask you to package the item back in the original box.
- We will replace the defective item with new merchandise and ship out a new item at no charge.
- All defective merchandise must be reported to our customer service no later than 15 days after the order was received.
Return Policy for Oversized or Large Order
Oversized items (over 150 lbs. shipped via a truck) are returnable as long as the order meets our return requirements. Keep in mind that the cost of the return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.