Get the Olive Drab, water-resistant, heavy duty canvas tarps direct from Tarps & Tie Downs for all your project needs. Our water resistant canvas tarps are custom made-to-order, so choose from our selection of sizes.
MATERIAL: With 18oz per square foot, our water-resistant heavy duty canvas tarps are thick and long lasting, especially compared to poly tarps. Made from 100% woven cotton, our canvas tarps are eco-friendly, breathable fabric, and therefore, would be ideal when used for applications that require moisture to pass through to keep what’s underneath dry and free of condensation. The water-resistant heavy duty canvas tarps are treated with water repellent wax that helps to repel water and resist mildew and mold. Our water-resistant heavy duty canvas tarps are very durable with double-stitched seams and hems for extra strength. For easy binding and tie down, our water-resistant heavy duty canvas tarps have 4-ply fabric reinforced corners with rust-resistant heavy duty brass grommets every 24 inches on all sides and corners. No canvas tarps are completely waterproof, since it is designed to be breathable, so if you’re looking for waterproof tarps, check out our vinyl and poly tarps.
USAGE: Since the water-resistant, heavy duty canvas tarps are made 100% breathable cotton, it’s best to use them to cover equipment or property that requires air and moisture to pass through in order to keep what’s underneath dry and avoid condensation. Due to the odor of the wax treatment on the water-resistant, heavy duty canvas tarps, we recommend that you use the water-resistant, heavy duty canvas tarps outdoors. For indoor use, try our natural, untreated canvas tarps.
PROJECTS: Our water-resistant, heavy duty canvas tarps are popularly used for:
– Home improvement projects
– DIY projects
– Machinery/ Equipment Covers
– Farm machinery covers
– Emergency preparedness
– The odor from the water resistant, heavy duty canvas tarps comes from the water repellent treatment, but should fade more and more after awhile.
– Constantly exposing the water resistant, heavy duty canvas tarps to humidity, rain, and UV rays will cause some shrinkage, since they are made of cotton.
– We don’t recommend machine washes for these heavy duty canvas tarps, since the wax treatment will wear off.
– The dye from the water-resistant, heavy duty canvas tarps may leave a stain on certain surfaces, so please use with caution.
Order tarps direct from us to purchase water-resistant, heavy duty canvas tarps at an affordable price.
These canvas tarps are made to order. They take approximately 10-15 business days to manufacture.